Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
Chrome plated long-horn style design.
This mid-rise handlebar provides smooth lines and pure comfort - Black powder coat - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 5.25" rise, 27" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
- Timeless, classically styled back swept touring bar - Bar end shifter and brake lever compatible - Outward grip angles for proper ergonomics - Material: Steel
- Traditional BMX handlebar design - For single-bolt BMX stems - Chrome-plated - Clamp Size: 1-inch - Width: 22.5-inch - Rise: 6-inch - Material: Steel
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
A wealth of rise and plenty of backsweep make Dimension Cruiser bars great for a comfortable, upright riding position. - AL-6061 aluminum alloy - ISO4210 safety tested for city/trekking use - Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars - 50-degree sweep
An quick way to make a bike more comfortable, Dimension High-bars come in four different rises for inexpensive and easy bar-height changes. - Four rise options available from 30-100mm - AL-6061 aluminum alloy - ISO4210 Safety Tested for City/Trekking use - Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars - 15-degree sweep
Dimension's Urban Cruiser Bar is a great way to customize your ride. Available in a variety of configurations to suit your needs and style. - Material: Aluminum - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
- Traditional trekking 35-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
Chrome-plated steel North Road style touring handlebar.
For cross country and all-mountain riding, Dimension Mountain bars provide generous—but not ridiculous—width, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Shot-peened finish - 6061-T6 Aluminum - 9-deg backsweep - 720mm wide - Zero-Rise
- Slightly shorter version of the popular hi-rise style - Available in chrome plated and black versions
These 42cm alloy riser handlebars are awesome. Designed by Pure Fix Cycles in California. - Perfect for fixies and urban warrior steeds - 16.5" Wide - 2.25" High - These bars have an ISO standard 25.4mm stem clamp diameter and 22.2mm brake clamp diameter
Heavy-duty steel construction.
$24.99 - $37.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
- Traditional trekking 20-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
For cross country and all-mountain riding, Dimension Mountain bars provide generous—but not ridiculous—width, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Shot-peened finish - 6061-T6 Aluminum - 9-deg backsweep - 720mm wide - 35mm rise
Building up an urban fixie or townie bike? Then you just have to have the classic Bull Horn Bars from Sunlite. They're made from aluminum with a steel center sleeve, so they're light, stiff and durable.
Chrome plated with a high-rise retro design.
Traditional trekking bar with butterfly bend provides many options for hand positions, making this bar a comfortable choice for touring and recreational cyclists alike. - Designed for City-Trekking use - Not intended for mountain biking - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Color: Black - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2 - Weight: 479g - Width: 585mm
Sunlite's Road Handlebars are a light and comfortable addition to your road bike or gravel grinder. At 310 grams, this aluminum bar keeps your rig light while providing plenty of stability while cornering or sprinting for the hole shot. The classic road bend gives your bike a svelte look, too. And with plenty of widths to choose from, you get a bar that's tailored to your build and riding style.
These 42cm alloy bull horn handlebars are a thing of beauty. Designed by Pure Fix Cycles in California. Ideal for getting yourself out over the front wheel and into a more aggressive riding position. Specs: - 17" Wide - 2.5" High - These bars have an ISO standard 25.4mm stem clamp diameter and 22.2mm brake clamp diameter
Bored hands make bad rides, mix it up with some drop bars so you have positions aplenty! Duck into the drops and out of the wind if you're feeling aggro, relax and ride the tops if you're just taking a cruise or, add some hoods, and get out over the front wheel. The choice is yours. - Classic style drop bars perfect for getting a more aggressive riding posture on your fixie or road bike - Designed by us and perfect for any 25.4mm clamp, these puppies taper to 22.2mm for mounting all your lights, computers, etc... Race on. - 40cm/400mm width with a 138mm drop
- Wide center profile for on-the-top spinning and a 205mm forward extension with upswept ends for sprints in the city or on the track - Can be used with track grips, bar-end shifters, or brake levers if needed - 1-piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction
With a classic 25.4mm clamp diameter, the extra-tall 30mm of rise gives way to comfort and added control for an economic option for any classic mountain bike build. - Material: 6061 alloy - Width: 670mm - Rise: 30mm - Backsweep: 9° - Upsweep: 2° - Clamp diameter: 25.4mm - Bar-end compatible: yes - Weight: 399g
$32.99 - $48.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
- Strong and reliable 6061-T6 aluminum construction designed for urban-fixie use - Narrow 500mm (19.7") width perfect for the tarmac - Polished silver with black graphics
Explore some trail with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Pro Sweep 6 Handlebar. This 640mm-wide bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a comfortable 6-degree sweep.
Page 1 of 8 Next page